Marlin Bar & Grill
Eat, Drink and Mix, in good company
If you’re feeling social, relaxing with a drink or just plain peckish, we’ve got you covered.
Join us in the Marlin Bar & Grill or on our outdoor terrace for relaxed dining and delicious light bites. We offer private and semi-private dining options for groups up to 12. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enjoy refreshing cocktails from our master mixologists, who use the finest of Irish and international spirits, enjoy our large selection of organic wines, or savour local craft and classic brews.
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember
- Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity
- Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs
- Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18
- On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity
- Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing
Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.
BOOK A TABLE